Free postage throughout Australia. All items are posted via Australia Post Express and include email tracking, notifications and signature on delivery.
We charge a flat rate of $25 shipping for all orders weighing under 1kg, $35 for over 1kg throughout New Zealand. All items are posted via Express Post and include email tracking, notifications and signature on delivery.
Free postage for all New Zealand orders over $200.
We charge a flat rate of $35 shipping for all orders under 1kg, $55 for over 1kg throughout the Pacific Islands. All items are posted via Express Post and include email tracking, notifications and signature on delivery.
Free postage for all Pacific orders over $250.
Delivery of items is subject to availability, and we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any item if it is not able to supply. However, we will offer you a store credit for any item that is unexpectedly delayed.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We have taken every care to provide you with the highest quality product. However, we recognise that there may be times that you may not be satisfied with the products received. Our Return and Exchange policy (“return Policy”) is designed to assist you when you need to return an item back to us.
The return Policy governs all aspects of returns and exchanges of our products. For that reason the terms of our return Policy are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions. In addition to the benefits that you receive from these terms, you have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- When to return a product
We offer replacement, refund or exchange where products have a major failure:
- they are faulty;
- wrongly described;
- different from the sample shown on the Site; or
- the product cannot do what it is supposed to,
Provided that you contact us within seven (7) days from the date that you received the product.
- Where to return a product
Please contact us via the contact page for a return form. You will need to fill out the form and;
- provide the receipt or other proof of purchase (i.e. bank statement);
- return the product in its original condition with all identification tags still attached to it with the disposable seal and original packaging of the product; and
- provide the details and the reason for the return.
- Any expenses relating to the return of your product will normally have to be paid by you. We will pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
- International customers must cover the cost of the return of the parcel. If you are returning a product due to an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item and pay your costs of returning it to us.
- We accept no responsibility for returns that are sent by no-traceable postage methods and are not received by us. Unfortunately, without the items we cannot issue an exchange or refund.
- Assessing your return
We may need to conduct an assessment of your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. We may not accept a return for any or all of the following reasons:
- The product is not in its original condition;
- Has been used, washed, modified, damaged;
- The identification tag is not attached to the product; and
- The original packaging are missing.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund on used or “change of mind” adult toys, unless the product is faulty.
We reserve the right to refuse returned items if the items do not comply to our returns policy. You will be notified if the returned product cannot be accepted. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at no expense to us. If you refuse the above, we reserve the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
- Contacting the manufacturer
For some product assessments you may have the option to liaise directly with the manufacturer, or their repair agent. We can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details.
Products assessed as having a minor fault will be repaired by the manufacturer and returned to you within a reasonable time. We offer a refund or replacement if the product is assessed as having a major failure.
- Consumer guarantee
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Queries and concerns
If you feel that your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or under these Terms have not been met, please send us an email with your concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No exchanges or returns are offered on sale items.
- Changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Please check our website for any updates.
PLEASE NOTE: no exchanges or returns are offered for sale items.